Subscribe to speak_AsianAmericans
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

email: speakAsianAmericans

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sarah Palin on ABC News with Charles Gibson

POLITICS 101.
PIVOT: (verb) to change the subject when you have
no idea what the fuck the interviewer is asking.
CASE STUDY #1.
Charles Gibson (aka CHARLIE to Sarah Palin) asks Governor Palin: "What is your foreign diplomacy experience like." Sarah Mooseburger Barbie Palin answers. "I was the Chair of Alaskan Energy blah blah blah." Did Sarah answer the question...? Hellz to the NO!
Mooseburger Barbie's answers were similar to this:
My brother asks me "Why do you think you should run for Governor of California?"
I answer: "Oh, I was the Editor in Chief of my High School newspaper (RAMAPGE), and uh... i was on Student Government).
SHE IS ONE SHYTY MESS!
AMERICA WAKE UP!


meanwhile... let's have a laugh, because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house!

(Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live!)

Labels: